Sunday 27 February 2011

Okay so i have made a few changes with my music magazine i have changed the name, from MBS to pulse as to me it makes a bigger impact and also relates to music more. I have also changed my main picture and the layout of things on my front page this is genuinly because i thought i could do better and i wasnt really sattisfide with my final out come it also goes with my genre of the magazine which is POP.
i have added to my front cover with:
  • more pictures
  • more bold and italic text
  • a more imdepth front cover
The design of the world pulse was designed on a simple programe called paint and then simply coppied and pasted onto my front cover, i think that the heart beat and the microphone give a nice and individual effect to my work.

I have kept the colour sceme the same as it goes well with the design of my photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment